Custom Arrow Wraps Design 0095 - Balkan Camouflage
Arrow Wraps are a great way to decorate and dress up your arrows. Turn those bland arrows into a statement. We will print your name, or any text up to 50 characters (inc. spaces). We will also number them to your specification on this awesome wrap design which features a Balkan Camouflage pattern. They look fantastic.
Bowrap arrow wraps are compatible with all aluminium, aluminium / carbon, carbon and wooden arrow shafts of all the major shaft manufacturers such as Easton, Gold Tip, Carbon Express, Beman, Victory and Martin.
Bowrap Arrow Wrap Features
- Camouflage Arrow Wraps.
- 12 High performance personalised (optional) & numbered arrow wraps per sheet.
- Fantastic choice of unique graphics, patterns & colour combinations, from subtle to loud and proud.
- Customise and personalise with up to 50 characters of text (inc. spaces).
- Thermally printed on premium quality 3M cast vinyl with high tack adhesive.
- Quick and easy to apply with ‘How To’ articles & videos on Bowrap website.
- Every wrap is handmade, checked, packed and sent by me, personally.
- Supplied on clear Polyethylene ‘easy peel’ carrier sheet to prevent creases and wrinkles.
- Laminated Arrow Wraps available at extra cost.
- Available in 120mm and 180mm lengths and 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 27mm & 36mm widths.
Selecting The Correct Arrow Wrap Size
Choosing a wrap design is the easy bit. Now you need to choose the correct width for your arrows. The ideal wrap allows for an approximate 2mm overlap. Follow this easy ‘how to’ guide in the next section so you have the information you need to choose the correct size wraps.
Calculating the correct Arrow Wrap Width
The key piece of information required is the arrows circumference. Thankfully it's easy to calculate. Just follow these 3 step instructions.
- Take a ruler or better still a digital calliper and measure the Diameter of the Arrow.
- Now multiply the Diameter by 3.14 (∏). The number you now have is the circumference of the arrow.
- Arrow wraps ideally require a small overlap. Add 2 mm to the circumference and select a wrap with a width nearest to this number and still ensures you have an overlap.
For further clarity visit the following page - How To Calculate Arrow Diameter & Circumference
How To Install Arrow Wraps
Your arrow wraps have arrived in the post. You have had a look at them and now pleased and all excited you want to install them. Great! thought so, follow this illustrated guide on How to Apply Arrow Wraps. Take your time and enjoy.elect the size of the Arrow Wraps you need. The first dimension is the width, this must be wide enough for the arrows circumference. The second dimension is the length of the wrap. All dimensions in millimetres.
Personalise your arrow wraps with some text. This can be your name, club or slogan up to a maximum of 50 Characters including spaces. If left blank no text will be printed.